Circumstances are inevitable, but to give up is just simply unforgivable!
SHIT HAPPENS! And we must deal with it. No one said that life was easy and that is why it is up to us to always have a second plan in hand, moving forward. Without a plan (A GOAL), you are dead in your tracks, but if you have a plan A, without a plan B, you shall be doomed. No matter what happens in life, there are bound to be times when we feel pain and suffering. Pain being something that you feel immediately, sometimes very intensely, but eventually passing through us and dissipating into fresh air. On the other hand, suffering is a choice. As much as pain is inevitable, suffering is optional. Suffering can be physical, but in most cases, it is psychological pain, or an unpleasant feeling, such as emotional. The secret is to never give up, being courageous in finding an alternative, without falling into a depressed state of mind. Once you have taken a decision, then be persistent moving forward.
No matter the scale or nature of the beast, any unforeseen situation can be handled if you use these five steps.
1) always assess the “PROBLEM”. How challenging is the situation?
2) control your emotional responses. No matter what the results of the assessment are, simply
apply logic and be positive.
3) focus on your goals. Having a vision, you will be prosperous, versus just having eyesight, where
You shall remain in tatters.
4) communicate the challenges openly and clearly with all those that surround you. Be upfront,
straight forward and transparent. They can then guide you.
5) settle on a solution. Come up with a course of action that is most advantageous in remedying
YOUR STRENGTH WILL ALWAYS SHOW UP IN THE RECOVERING PROCESS, FROM THOSE UNFORSEEN SITUATIONS.
WHEN THOSE SITUATIONS ARISE, DO NOT WASTE ANY TIME, JUST SIMPLY GET UP AND COUNTERACT IT IMMEDIATELY