Mind power and mindset!
Mind power is the most powerful of the powers that we possess. It is composed of your attention, your mental images, and your thoughts. These are energies, though subtle and invisible, but very real and able to affect reality in your life. This power together with your imagination, can create success or failure, happiness or sadness, opportunities, or obstacles, but all dependent on your mindset. Your thoughts are the main ingredient of this power and when adding to it focus and emotions, thoughts become extremely powerful, creative, and affecting our reality. The thoughts that pass through your mind, are responsible for almost everything that happens in your life. Not all thoughts are equal, but your prominent ones, those that are repeated continuously, influence your behaviour and attitude, shaping your actions and reactions, in turn shaping your reality. As your thoughts are, so is your life. Weak negative thoughts will destroy you, while powerful, positive thoughts are the ones that will create great changes. Look how invisible and powerful the wind is, and no one can change its strength or direction, but for us to be able to navigate with it smoothly, we will just have to adjust the sail in the direction of the wind, and we will get to our destination. EASY!
I have come up with 9 points for developing a new, positive mindset, from an old, negative one. Believe you me, these work perfectly.
1) Just change your self-talk—do not say that you are not good enough in achieving your objectives. YOU CAN DO IT
2) Change your language—change that negative way that you speak to yourself, in turn changing the way you speak to others. You must first love yourself, before you can love anyone else.
3) Determine your mindset—firmly say that you want to take care of your body, so your mindset will be, to eat healthy and exercise.
4) Learn and apply it—read repeatedly about that specific subject, it will change your way of thinking, changing you and in turn prospering.
5) Surround yourself with those individuals, that match your wanted mindset— It is easier to adapt to a new mindset, where there is one already working with someone.
6) Support your mindset change—by creating new, positive habits, in turn reinforcing your thinking with actions.
7) Get out of your comfy zone—view the challenges as opportunities, engineer your new environment by getting up and going, valuing your process over the result.
8) Embrace imperfection—nothing is perfect, and if you are waiting to make it perfect, you will get nowhere.
9) Always try new tactics—remembering that whatever the result, you never fail, it will always be a learning curve.
BE PROACTIVE, BE FIRM, BE UPFRONT. TO BE NEGATIVE OR POSITIVE, THE COST AND ENERGY USAGE IS EXACTLY THE SAME. THE DIFFERENCE BEING THAT THE ONE WILL SET YOU FREE, WHILE THE OTHER, WILL JUST SIMPLY HANDCUFF YOU. BE A REBORN, BECOMING ACTIVE ONCE AGAIN, BY UNDERGOING A MEANINGFUL CHANGE TO THE STATE OF YOUR MIND! IT IS WORTH EVERY EFFORT APPLIED. TRY IT!